- All or virtually all decorations and wall hangings are corporate paraphernalia -- Budweiser, NASCAR, etc. No personal items, local photos, etc.
- Pulltab bins
- Standard bar food - fried foods, burgers, salads, maybe pizzas and tacos.
- Lots of televisions and beer company sports decor.
- Regular karaoke
- A good selection of beers
- Cocktails that appear to be designed for sorority girls - flavored vodkas, super sweet, Fireball shots, jello shots
- A Facebook page dominated by photos from Halloween
- A majority of customers wearing baseball caps, often backwards
- A hastily carved out smoking area in back, with plastic furniture
- Usually in the outer parts of cities, or in medium-sized towns, often in a strip mall
Again, the most important part of a bar is probably the people there, so bar settings with no personality can sometimes be a great bar stop if they attract a fun and unusual crowd. I went at the wrong time of day to know if that's the case with Shots and Scores, so maybe I'd be surprised.
17711 Washington 99, Lynnwood, WA 98037 - (425) 742-0861
Est. 2012 or 2013 - Building constructed: 1945
Previous bars in this location: None of Your Business, Inn Tavern
Web site: facebook