Another lovely West Seattle bar.
Historical notes: The building currently housing Mission on California Ave was constucted in 1924, although it probably did not contain the upper floor at the time. It starts appearing in city guides under James Robinson or his "Jim's Tavern" in 1935 and continuing into the 70s. In 1980 it is the "Rainy City Tavern," in 1990 the "Caddyshack Tavern,"and by the early 2000s "Lizzard Lounge."
Est. 2005 - Building constructed 1924
Previous bars in this location: Jim's Tavern, Rainy City Tavern, Caddyshack Tavern, Lizzard Lounge