The Pazzo's location has hosted bars for some 80 years or so. A bar owned by Charles Haines was there shortly after prohibition ended, by at least 1935. A Cecil R. Fish owned the bar there by the late 30s, and by the mid 40s and into the 60s it was Quinn's Tavern. From the late 60s to the early 80s it was Skipper's Tavern, then briefly became J.C. Fox and Sons in the mid 80s.
Est. 1987 - Building constructed: 1924
Previous bars in this location: Quinn's Tavern, Skipper's Tavern, J.C. Fox and Sons
Web site: gopazzos.com - facebook
Reviews: seattlepi - thestranger - urbanspoon - yelp