The Locker Room, on the other hand, just had a bunch of heavyset people singing karaoke.
Historical notes: There was a bar in this building at least as far back as the 30s, with a beer parlor owned by Glen C. Stevens listed in the 1939 city guides. It may go back near the end of prohibition, as the building was constructed in 1933. By 1960 it was the J&W Tavern (J&W Saloon by 1980) and by 1990 it was the Locker Room.
Building constructed: 1933
Previous bars in this location: J&W Saloon/Tavern
seattle weekly - yelp