A fine neighborhood joint, recently acquired by Bo, who worked for years in the 74th St. Alehouse family of pubs.
Historical notes: This is in a building constructed in 1892. In 1903 it became the Hotel Dakota, and then the Columbia Hotel from 1904-1920, hosting the likes of Bullalo Bill Cody. It was the "Bright Spot Tavern" from at least 1946 into the 1970s, and was Slim's Tavern in 1980.
4900 Rainier Ave S. (map)
lottieslounge.com - myspace - seattle weekly - the stranger - yelp - seattle.gov