Historical notes: There's been a bar here since shortly after prohibition -- city guides list a bar owned by Ivan McKinnon in 1934 and through the 30s, presumably the owner of "Mack's Tavern" which begins to be listed in the early 40s. It remained Mack's into the 60s, was the Score Card Tavern in the 70s, the Globe Ale House by 1980, Headquarters Tavern by 1989, and the Cardiff Arms Ale House by the mid 90s. It appears to have changed from the Globe to the Ould Triangle in 2001.
Est. 2001? - Building constructed: 1932
Previous bars at this location: Globe Ale House, Cardiff Arms Ale House, Headquarters Tavern, O-Zone, Score Card Tavern, Mack's Tavern
seattleirishpubs.com - facebook